Zero to Three Journal Continuing Education Units (CEU)
We are pleased to offer the opportunity to earn professional education CEUs in collaboration with the University of Wisconsin—Stout (UW-Stout).
- You can earn one CEU for each themed Journal issue. One CEU is worth 10 training hours.
- You can progress at your own pace and on your own schedule.
- Zero to Three Journal subscribers receive a significant discount.
- See our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
- Follows the steps below to get started today!
- $40 per CEU for Zero to Three Journal subscribers
This fee includes:
- A link to the online assessment and
- A printed certification upon completion of each packet.
Access to the Journal issue is provided through the annual subscription.
- $55 per CEU if you do NOT have a subscription to the Zero to Three Journal
This fee includes:
- Electronic access to the selected Journal issue,
- A link to the online assessment, and
- A printed certificate upon completion of each packet.
Step 1: Order CEU Packet
IMPORTANT: Zero to Three Journal subscribers who do not need to purchase the Journal issue should select the Subscriber Discount. The Regular Price package includes purchase of the Journal issue.
Step 2: Study the Materials
If you purchased the Regular Price package that includes the Journal issue, you will receive a link to access a digital version of the issue you selected. If you purchased a Subscriber Discount, you will use the Journal issue you received with your subscription.
Step 3: Complete the Assessment
When you place your order for a CEU packet, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a link to access the online assessment for your Journal issue. You have 1 year from the date of purchase to complete the assessment. You must pass with 80% correct and you are allowed one retake. UW-Stout will send you a certificate of completion as proof for each CEU.