Read our permission policy click here.
ZERO TO THREE accepts permission requests for the limited reuse of copyrighted material. Before you submit a request, please note the following:
- Be sure the material you are requesting belongs to ZERO TO THREE and is not credited to another source. Credit lines can be found in the footnotes, endnotes, acknowledgements, or captions, or on the copyright page. If the material is credited to another source, direct your request to the other party and not to ZERO TO THREE.
- Please provide all information requested on the Permission Request Form. Incomplete requests will be returned to you.
- Permission is granted on a nonexclusive, one-time use only basis.
- Fees are determined by the type of request and the amount of material requested.
- Requests may take up to four weeks to process; please make your request as far in advance as possible.
- Please do not call or e-mail to follow up unless it has been more than 4 weeks since you submitted your request.
Please fill in our online Permission Request Form. If you prefer, you may print and complete a copy of the printable form and fax it to (202) 638-1144 or mail it to:
ZERO TO THREE
1255 23rd St. NW, Suite 350
Washington, DC 20037
Please note: The printable permission form is a PDF file, which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download a copy of Reader for free now if it is not already installed on your computer.
Processing the Request
After your request is received and reviewed by our Permissions Department, we will send you a permission agreement, either by email, fax or through the mail, detailing any fees
or other conditions of use. Permission is not granted over the telephone.
If a fee has been assessed for your use of ZERO TO THREE material, full payment is due on or before publication or use. Checks should be made payable to ZERO TO THREE and sent to the address listed under How to Make a Request. Payment should reference your permission request date or should be accompanied by a copy of your permission agreement.
Permission requests may take up to four weeks to process. If you do not hear from us after 4 weeks, please send a faxed note to (202) 638-0851. Permission Request Form