Lia Dean is Senior Vice President at Capital One. Ms. Dean is also a Board Member of ZERO TO THREE.
Contributions to the Field
Previously at McKinsey & Company, Ms. Dean led work for clients across North America, Europe and Asia, and has particular expertise in loyalty, customer lifecycle management, retail execution, and consumer insights. She also led McKinsey’s proprietary Wireless Panel, an annual survey of more than 20,000 North American consumers, used in hundreds of client engagements.
Recent engagements include:
- Designing and launching a new set of segment-driven brands, products and service plans for a leading prepaid wireless provider
- Developing the product and partnership strategy, and global go-to-market plan in the tablet category for a leading global consumer electronics manufacturer
- Building a consultative selling capability, including designing organizational roles, incentives, a new sales engagement model, and skills development programs; in an enterprise tech sales force
- Re-designing and launching a comprehensive set of paradigm-changing pricing plans for a leading mobile operator
Prior to McKinsey, she was a member of the founding team and subsequently led Business Development for CashEdge, Inc., the leading provider of online money transfer services, subsequently acquired by FiServ.
- Board and Executive Committee of Room to Grow, a New York- and Boston-based organization supporting babies born into poverty.