Early Childhood Professional Development Calendar
Let Us Help You Meet Your Career Goals
LEARN with ZERO TO THREE is the leader in continuous learning and professional development opportunities for early childhood professionals.
From online training programs to immersive, in-person learning experiences like our annual early childhood conference, our wide range of early childhood professional development offerings are developed by instructors with real-world experience in the early childhood field.
We’ve been there. We know what challenges lie ahead. And we can give you the guidance you need to crush your career goals.
LEARN With Us
Uniting the most inventive minds in the early childhood sector.
In a world brimming with pressing social challenges, the ZERO TO THREE LEARN Conference brings together forward-thinking early childhood professionals for 2-days where we will challenge our thinking and become the driving force behind lasting change.
Level Up Your Team
Need group training? We can help.
Experience the power of quality practice together – with group training courses designed to challenge, inspire and support your team to implement your learning. Tell us your needs and we’ll start on a custom plan to help you meet your goals.
DC:0—5™: Clinical Training
Dive into the latest scientific findings and clinical research in infant and early childhood mental health.
Price: $549 | Member Price: $524
Deepen your understanding of the DC:0–5™ Diagnostic Classification of Mental Health and Developmental Disorders of Infancy and Early Childhood with a comprehensive review of the indispensable guide, straight from the source.
Join a cohort of clinicians, pediatricians, early interventionists, nurse practitioners and other professionals to:
- Analyze the importance of using a developmentally sensitive, relationship-based and contextually grounded and empirically supported system of diagnostic classification with children from birth through 5 years old through real-world scenarios and case examples
- Uplevel your ability to approach diagnosis from an Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health perspective
- Closely examine the significance of a multiaxial approach for children with mental health and developmental disorders in infancy and early childhood
Critical Competencies: Coaching Program
Transform everyday teacher-child interactions into meaningful learning moments.
Price: $1299 | Member Price: $1274
The ZERO TO THREE Critical Competencies for Infant-Toddler Educators™ Coaching Program is designed to support and enrich coaches’ knowledge of and capacity to integrate the Critical Competencies into their work with educators and program leaders.
In this 5-part training program, Coaches will:
- Reflect on coaching practice that supports infant-toddler educators’ use of interactions that support social-emotional, cognitive, and language and literacy development
- Discover proven coaching strategies – preparing you to deliver, incorporate, or leverage the Critical Competencies model into your work supporting infant-toddler educators
- Unlock exclusive resources and tools; including handouts, manuals and multimedia assets with planning tools specific to adult educator roles
The Growing Brain: Training-of-Trainers
Nurture better brain development, one experience at a time.
Price: $549 | Member Price: $524
This innovative early childhood professional development program provides trainers with practical strategies to support early childhood professionals in creating environments and interactions that foster positive brain development.
Participants will learn skills and strategies for:
- Teaching early childhood professionals about brain development (architecture and neurobiology) to inform their practice
- Supporting language, cognition, prosocial behavior and social-emotional development
- Reducing toxic stress that can negatively influence the brain development of very young children
The Growing Brain Basics: Webinar Series
Discover how to build better brains from the bottom up.
Price: $99 | Member Price: $74
In this four-part webinar series, you’ll uncover essential strategies and meaningful next steps to creating quality interactions with infants and toddlers so that you can become the brain builder you were born to be.
- Brain Basics: how the brain grows and develops from conception to 5 years old and how to support healthy brain development
- Cognitive Development: language and executive function and how these skills are heavily intertwined
- Social-Emotional Development and Understanding Behavior: how relationships and attachment affect development and behavior
- Everyday Play: how play builds children’s capacities in all areas of development
Members Get More
Log in with your ZERO TO THREE Membership Account to unlock instant savings on all our early childhood professional development offerings.
Manage your learning history, download certifications and badges, and access over 100 hours of high-quality recordings on the topics you want for the professional development and CEUs you need, available anytime in a self-paced mobile-friendly online format. And remember—as a ZERO TO THREE Member, you can access our free monthly virtual events, too.
Past 4 Years
Plus DC, the Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico
"Thank you for doing these sessions! The information is wonderful and much needed in 'our world.' I can't tell you how much I appreciate the safe space to share and learn from other passionate people about their personal and professional perspectives."
You've Got This!
And we have your back. You’ve made it this far, so what are you waiting for? Fill out the form below and let our professional development team support you with straightforward, high-quality professional development that empowers your career.