featuring Lisa Wilson, ZERO TO THREE
Podcast: Listen on-the-go!
The National Center on Early Childhood Development Teaching, and Learning (DTL) honors and values black excellence by celebrating Black History Month and integrating Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging into policies and practices. DTL has a Director of Equity & Outreach to ensure equitable practices/mindfulness are being implemented into every area of the National Center’s work from social media messaging, content delivery, and content creation for professional learning opportunities.
The webinar will showcase the beauty of Black Excellence and the importance of celebrating and honoring Black Excellence within an organization. Through honoring Black excellence, an organization will create/nurture a space of belonging and inclusiveness to create diversity and equity in recruiting diverse talents, democratic hiring practices, overall language about racial consciousness, and a commitment to continued growth and development through professional development learning opportunities.
Visit our Virtual Event Calendar to register for upcoming events.
About ZERO TO THREE Virtual Events
FREE for ZERO TO THREE members, our virtual events are developed and presented by our expert staff and affiliates. After each event, non-member registrants will receive a link to a recording that will be available for 30 days. View all archived recordings..
Handouts and Resources
- Handout: Black Excellence Slides
- Invest in Your People growing Big Ideas
- Spring Professional Development Series
- 21 Anti-Racism Videos To Share With Kids
- Racial Ethnic Socialization (RES
- C.A.R.E Thursday Gathering Form
- Reflection by Myra Jones-Taylor: Helping My Fair-Skinned Son Embrace His Blackness
- Why We Shouldn’t Compare Transracial to Transgender Identity