Intentional home visiting expansion can strategically increase accessibility for families and improve the effectiveness of home visiting services by meeting a range of family characteristics, needs, and desires.
This home visiting expansion infographic and companion resources are designed to help you engage in a collaborative and inclusive planning effort to:
- Envision home visiting expansion in your state or community
- Ensure your home visiting expansion centers equity and community voice
- Determine next steps toward expansion
Download our Envisioning Your Home Visiting Expansion Infographic now.
After you’ve reviewed the infographic, go deeper with these companion resources:
- Home Visiting Expansion Key Questions – this document expands on the Infographic with additional questions and considerations that could be used to inform planning. They are grouped into sections focused on:
- Articulating WHY it’s important for your community to expand home visiting
- Determining how you might frame and organize your home visiting continuum
- Developing a successful collaborative process
- Home Visiting Expansion Video Playlist – these interviews with state advocates from Idaho, Minnesota, New Jersey and Pennsylvania share perspectives about motivations and strategies for home visiting expansion efforts in their states.
- Articles about state initiatives to advance home visiting – visit this archive of short articles to learn about different states’ efforts to improve and expand home visiting.
- Explore further – read more about how to encourage home visiting expansion that fits your community.
If you are interested in getting more support for your collaborative home visiting expansion work, contact the ZERO TO THREE State Policy Team.