Help us educate candidates about the need to make the potential of every baby our national priority!
Join us for “Think Babies at the VP Debate: A Conversation about What Babies and Families Need”! We will talk with families, early childhood professionals, and advocates about the infant-toddler issues that matter in this election.
PART 1 — THINK BABIES AT THE VP DEBATE: A CONVERSATION ABOUT WHAT BABIES AND FAMILIES NEED
- When: 10/7 from 8:00pm – 9:00pm ET
- Who: Elliot Haspel , Program Officer, Policy Education and Research, Robins Foundation
- Myra Jones-Taylor, Chief Policy Officer, ZERO TO THREE
- MaryLou Beaver, Campaign Director, Every Child Matters
- Mindy Binderman, Executive Director, GEEARS: Georgia Early Education Alliance for Ready Students
- Brooke Cisneros, Strolling Thunder parent
- Destiney Prieto, Strolling Thunder parent
- Andres Ramgoolam, M.D., Lead Physician at Piedmont Pediatrics and Medical Director of the Cone Health Medical Group Medical Sub-Specialty Care Division
- and you!
PART 2 — #WECAREDEBATE VIRTUAL VP DEBATE WATCH PARTY
- When: 10/7 from 9:00pm – 10:30pm ET