Virtual Learning Calendar
Participate in these interactive presentations from the comfort of your home or office, without the expense and disruption of travel. Check back often for new events and be sure to mark your calendar!
ZERO TO THREE virtual learning events, developed and presented by our expert staff and affiliates get you up to date on the latest research and critical information that is invaluable to the important work you do in the field.
ZERO TO THREE members have access to many of our virtual learning events, free of charge. Non-members can pay a fee to participate. Interested in becoming a member? Learn more here.
- Virtual Learning Event - DC:0-5
Thursday, March 9, 2:00 pm EST
- Maternal and Child Health Series, Session 3 - Bilingualism in Infancy and Toddlerhood: Behaviors, Strengths, and Pathways
Wednesday, March 29, 2:00 pm EDT
- Journal Author Spotlight - Presenter TBD
- Maternal and Child Health Series, Session 4 - Childhood Immunization
- Maternal and Child Health Series, Session 5 - Early Infant Feeding Practices
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) - Rebecca Parlakian
- Maternal and Child Health Series, Session 6 - Dads are More Than Babysitters: The Unique Benefits of Fathers on Young Children’s Development
Safe Babies Court Teams: Applying the Science of Early Childhood Development