Virtual Learning Calendar
Participate in these interactive presentations from the comfort of your home or office, without the expense and disruption of travel. Check back often for new events and be sure to mark your calendar!
ZERO TO THREE virtual learning events, developed and presented by our expert staff and affiliates get you up to date on the latest research and critical information that is invaluable to the important work you do in the field.
ZERO TO THREE members have access to many of our virtual learning events, free of charge. Non-members can pay a fee to participate. Interested in becoming a member? Learn more here.
- Maternal and Child Health Series, Session 1 - Before the “ZERO”: ZERO TO THREE’s work in Maternal & Child Health, presented by ZERO TO THREE Text4Baby Team Members
January 31, 2:00 pm EST
- Journal Author Spotlight - Reflective Supervision, presented by Sherry Heller and Christopher Watson
February 15, 12:00 pm EST
- Maternal and Child Health Series, Session 2 - Supporting Mothers in Postpartum Period
- DC:0-5 - Presenter TBD
- Maternal and Child Health Series, Session 3 - Infant Language Development
- Journal Author Spotlight - Presenter TBD
What More Has Been Learned? The Science of Early Childhood Development 15 Years After From Neurons to Neighborhoods
Addressing Equity and Racism at Individual, Organizational, and Systemic Levels
Safe Babies Court Teams: Applying the Science of Early Childhood Development
The Boy Crisis as an Infant Mental Health Issue