On-Demand Audio Training Solutions
Looking for an easy, engaging, and cost-effective training solution? Check out our On-Demand audio library.
In this resource
On-Demand options feature full sessions with PowerPoint slides synced with each speaker’s presentation, online and accessible from any web-enabled device.
PRE-CONFERENCE FORUM TOPICS (7 HOURS)
.6 CEUs Available for Each Session
Member Price - $63 each
Non-member Price - $79 each
- Parent-Child Interventions
- Little Boys, Later Life
- The Child Welfare Challenge: Substance-Exposed Infants and Toddlers
- Integrating Mindfulness Practice Into Reflective Supervision
ISSUE INTENSIVE TOPICS (3.5 HOURS)
.3 CEUs Available for Each Session
Member Price - $31 each
Non-member Price - $39 each
- Relationships and Attachment in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Perinatal Depression Algorithm
- Deepening Self-Awareness: Using the Diversity-Informed Tenets
- Addressing Immigration Trauma
- The Buffering Toxic Stress Consortium
- Race and Racial: How Racial Dynamics Alter Teacher-Parent-Student Relationships
- What Does STEM Mean for Infants and Toddlers?
- Integrating Infant Mental Health Perspectives Into Hospital Intensive Care Units
- Meeting Stress Head-On: Relational Health in Infant-Toddler Settings
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) are available for Video On-Demand products. When you purchase any 2016 Annual Conference Video On-Demand product, you will automatically be given the option to purchase CEUs for one person.
To purchase CEUs for multiple participants, please call customer service at 800-899-4301.
Members Save 20%
ZERO TO THREE members save on On-Demand products and CEUs!
Note: Your On-Demand account is not connected to the ZERO TO THREE website and requires a separate login.
You might also be interested in
The Arkansas legislature recently approved a Behavioral Health Transformation package that includes changes to Medicaid aimed at improving diagnosis and treatment of very young children with mental h…
A commentary by Robert N. Emde (Chair of DC:0-3R Task Force) reviewing the articles which focused on DC:0-5 in the Infant Mental Health Journal Vol. 37(5) September- October 2016 and commenting on ma…