Fellowship Retreat Dates and Costs
The 2018-2020 Fellowship Class will begin October 2018 and end Spring 2020.
ATTENDANCE AT EACH OF THE FELLOWSHIP RETREATS AND PROFESSIONAL MEETING IS MANDATORY.
- October 1-5, 2018 (Fellows’ Initial Convening and ZERO TO THREE Annual Conference-Denver, CO)
- January 22-25, 2019 (Washington, DC)
- June 18-21, 2019 (Washington, DC)
- September 17-20, 2019 (Washington, DC)
- January 21-24, 2020 (Washington, DC)
- Spring 2020 [Date TBD] (Graduation at ZTT Scientific Meeting in Washington, DC)
Historically, ZERO TO THREE has covered all fellowship expenses. However, fellows are requested, to the extent possible, to utilize professional development and/or training funds available through their organization/agency/institution to help cover travel expenses (i.e., airfare, train fare, mileage). If a fellow does not have access to such funds, ZERO TO THREE will cover fellowship expenses. The availability, or lack thereof, of professional development/training funds have NO bearing on the selection process.
NOTE: International candidates are encouraged to apply. Regrettably, ZERO TO THREE does not cover international airfare. However, domestic travel and retreat/meeting expenses are covered.
Join our 2018-2020 Fellowship Class
The application deadline is May 14, 2018 at 3 p.m. ET. Learn more about the only multi-disciplinary fellowship for the infant and early childhood field and how you can apply.