Secure your seat today and take heart at ZERO TO THREE's Virtual Annual Conference 2021. Registration closes this Friday, October 22.Register Now
ZERO TO THREE Fellowship: Core Content
Advancing a Vision for Change is the centerpiece of the fellowship experience.
The vision is unique to each Fellow and reflects the aspirational goal to address important program, system, or policy issues in their professional context that impacts the lives of infants, young children, and families.
The core content of the Fellowship is designed to offer Fellows the knowledge and skills necessary to make significant progress toward the vision for change. Areas of foci include:
- Adaptive leadership
- Collective impact (cooperation/collaboration/partnerships)
- Diversity, equity, inclusion and social justice
- Infant/early childhood mental and behavioral health
- Local/state/federal public policy and advocacy
- Multimedia communication/message development
- Parent engagement and empowerment
- Reflective practice/supervision