Strolling Thunder 2021
Babies from all 50 states and DC have a message to deliver to Congress:
Push babies to the top of your priority list!Join the virtual rally on May 17
ZERO TO THREE Fellowship: Core Content
Advancing a Vision for Change is the centerpiece of the fellowship experience.
The vision is unique to each Fellow and reflects the aspirational goal to address important program, system, or policy issues in their professional context that impacts the lives of infants, young children, and families.
The core content of the Fellowship is designed to offer Fellows the knowledge and skills necessary to make significant progress toward the vision for change. Areas of foci include:
- Adaptive leadership
- Collective impact (cooperation/collaboration/partnerships)
- Diversity, equity, inclusion and social justice
- Infant/early childhood mental and behavioral health
- Local/state/federal public policy and advocacy
- Multimedia communication/message development
- Parent engagement and empowerment
- Reflective practice/supervision