Strolling Thunder Is Back – and Virtual!
Do you know a family who wants to turn their Members of Congress into champions for babies?
Then we need your help! Interest forms are due on March 5.Learn More
Critical Competencies: COVID-19 Resources
Transform teacher-child interaction in early learning programs.
Learn more about the ZERO TO THREE Critical Competencies for Infant-Toddler EducatorsTM and the Critical Competencies model which addresses three essential learning and development areas:
Critical Competencies online course articles relevant to COVID-19 concerns include:
- Supporting Children’s Self-Regulation (from SE-2)
- The Emotional Brain Under Construction (from SE-3)
- Emotional Overload (from SE-3)
- When Cultural Expectations for Behavior Differ (from SE-5)
- Managing Yourself When Encountering Challenging Behavior (from SE-5)