CEU and CE Registration for Webinar Series: Addressing Abuse and Neglect During COVID-19
CEUs will be available for purchase after each event in this series. These instructions will be helpful for you in registering.
Register for CEUs:
- Log-in: click here to log-in or create an account.
- Use this link to direct you to the CEU registration page for “The Role of Military/Veteran Providers”
- Add 1 CEU in the quantity field and add to cart
*Please note: you will be required to verify your attendance at this event, and acknowledge that you are opting in to communications from ZERO TO THREE.
- Click on the cart icon and proceed by selecting “checkout”.
- Lastly, process and “Confirm Order”.
If you are using a military or government laptop, you are likely to encounter registration issues because of security levels. Please try a different device or email address if this happens.
Complete Session Evaluations:
- After registering, you will be sent an e-mail to complete the evaluation. Click the link, complete, and submit. (Be sure to answer open ended questions with complete sentences).
- If you do not receive an e-mail, be sure to check your spam/junk inboxes. Contact Maria Spriggs at firstname.lastname@example.org if you continue to have issues.
- After the CEU is approved, you are sent a confirmation e-mail that includes a link to view your certificate. After you sign-in to your ZERO TO THREE account, you will see your CEU’s listed.
- View and/or print your certificate from here.
- Users can access their account and certificates at any time by logging into their profile
Learn more about CEUs with ZERO TO THREE
ZERO TO THREE is pleased to offer free Continuing Education Units to our members, and 50% off Continuing Education Units to non-members, during this crisis