Join thousands of colleagues from around the world this October.
Be connected, inspired, and prepared as we navigate change together.View Schedule & Register Today
Cross Sites 2016 Resources
Online resources now available.
- Strategies in Infant Mental Health: What is Infant, Toddler, & Early Childhood Mental Health?
- Overcoming Bias to See Family Strengths
- Writing to Ignite Compassion
- Walking the Walk: Self-Care in the Face of Compassion Fatigue and Vicarious Trauma
- Presenter Biographies
- What’s Next? Opportunities and Challenges After Launching a Safe Babies Court Team
- Selecting Evidence-Based and Evidence-Informed Infant and Toddler Screenings and Assessments
- Concurrent Planning Handout
- The 2-4-2 Book Project
- Supporting Parents: Special Issues Related to Substance Abuse and Mental Health
- Concurrent Planning: Sample Scripts
- 10th Annual Cross Sites Meeting: Making Every Connection Matter
- Taking Care of Yourself So You Can Care for Others: Child Welfare Professionals Self-Care Toolkit
- Writing for Resilience
- Testifying in Court for Child-Parent Psychotherapy Providers: Helping the Court Understand the Parent, Child, and Relationship
- Action Planning for Sustainability
- Meeting Agenda 10th Annual Cross Sites Meeting: Making Every Connection Matter