ZERO TO THREE Critical Competencies for Infant-Toddler Educators™
ZERO TO THREE Critical Competencies for Infant-Toddler Educators™ offerings define and build the specific knowledge and practices required for infant-toddler educators to be successful now, to support the future of our children.
The ZERO TO THREE Critical Competencies for Infant-Toddler Educators™ describe what educators can do to make the most of teacher-child interactions, to turn them into valuable learning opportunities. The Critical Competencies are specialized competencies which provide clear, concrete descriptions of specific teacher behaviors and interactions that are known to support critical areas of development during a critical time of development, from birth to 3 years old.
ZERO TO THREE offers a comprehensive menu of Critical Competencies learning options and services:
- Critical Competencies Online Learning Course and Micro-Courses
- Critical Competencies Coaching Program
- Competencies Training Virtual Micro Training of Trainers and Badging
- Critical Competencies Intentional Teaching Series for Educators
- Critical Competencies Online Reflection Tool & consultation on results
- Critical Competencies Higher Education Faculty eResource Package and License
- State and Organizational-level Licenses
- Technical Assistance
Our professional development advisors are available to provide additional information or to discuss our technical assistance services and professional development packages.