Babies on the Homefront App
ZERO TO THREE’s “Babies on the Homefront” is a free, downloadable app designed specifically for military and Veteran parents of young children.
Babies on the Homefront provides military and veteran parents ideas for enhancing everyday moments with their baby or toddler and allows family members to stay connected, no matter where their work takes them.
Military moms and dads will find a lot of material to add to their toolbox of strategies. The app’s features include:
- Behavior Tips: Ideas for handling those tougher parenting moments
- Play Time: Ideas for fun and soothing activities
- At Ease: Ideas for self-care to help you take care of yourself
- Help Me Grow: Information on your child’s development as they grow
- New! Private Messaging: Privately message your co-parent, sharing your family’s experiences.
With Babies on the Homefront, you can send fun emojis including kisses, hugs, and high fives. Store photos and videos to share with your child, or send video, and stay connected as a family.
The app is available in both English and Spanish for Apple and Android devices.
Try Babies on the Homefront Today
Visit the Babies on the Homefront website to learn more about the app’s features.
Read more about:
Publication | Disponible en español
Resource | Disponible en español
Podcast | Disponible en español
The Early Experiences Matter Policy Guide is your set of tools for taking action and improving public policies that impact the lives of infants, toddlers, and their families.