Our Mission and Vision
Our mission is to ensure that all babies and toddlers have a strong start in life. At ZERO TO THREE, we envision a society that has the knowledge and will to support all infants and toddlers in reaching their full potential.
During the first three years of life, emotionally nourishing relationships lay the foundation for lifelong health and well-being. By supporting the caring adults who touch the lives of infants and toddlers, we hope to maximize our long-term impact in ensuring all infants and toddlers have a bright future.
Resources for Parents
Learn more infant and early childhood mental health and explore our resources for parents.
With your continued support, together we can bring a “spark” and encourage “bright connections” for all infants, toddlers and their families.
Our Core Values Statement:
We believe that how we do our work is as important as what we do.
By embracing our values, every member of the ZERO TO THREE community contributes to a healthy and positive culture, a more successful organization, and better outcomes for infants, toddlers and their families.
- Passion and persistence in helping infants and toddlers thrive
The centrality of healthy positive relationships, including:
- A commitment to family in our work and in staff work-life balance
- Consistent and authentic collaboration
- Respectfulness, inclusiveness and diversity
The highest standards of excellence in our work, including:
- Integrity, openness, honesty and transparency
- Opportunities for leadership and professionalism
- Evidence-based learning and reflection
- The freedom to make and learn from mistakes