Mission and Vision
Our mission is to ensure that all babies and toddlers have a strong start in life. At ZERO TO THREE, we envision a society that has the knowledge and will to support all infants and toddlers in reaching their full potential.
During the first three years of life, emotionally nourishing relationships lay the foundation for lifelong health and well-being. By supporting the caring adults who touch the lives of infants and toddlers, we hope to maximize our long-term impact in ensuring all infants and toddlers have a bright future.
By embracing our values, every member of the ZERO TO THREE community contributes to a healthy and positive culture, a more successful organization, and better outcomes for infants, toddlers, and their families.
- A commitment to family in our work and in staff work-life balance
- Consistent and authentic collaboration
- Respectfulness, inclusiveness, and diversity
The highest standards of excellence in our work, including:
- Integrity, openness, honesty, and transparency
- Opportunities for leadership
- Evidence-based learning and reflection
- The freedom to make and learn from mistakes
ZERO TO THREE proudly endorses the Diversity-Informed Tenets for Work with Infants, Children and Families.