Virtual Event Calendar
Participate in these interactive presentations from the comfort of your home or office, without the expense and disruption of travel. Check back often for new events and be sure to mark your calendar!
In this resource
ZERO TO THREE virtual events, developed and presented by our expert staff and affiliates get you up to date on the latest research and critical information that is invaluable to the important work you do in the field.
ZERO TO THREE members have access to many of our virtual events, free of charge, as well as access to our virtual event archives. Non-members can pay a fee to participate. Interested in becoming a member? Learn more here.
Join us for a live interactive spotlight featuring Daniel J. Frayne, MD, who will present a framework of the “why, what, and how” of preconception healthcare. Dr. Frayne will provide foundational information about why preconception care is critical to improving birth outcomes, its comprehensive components, and current strategies of capturing the key element of pregnancy intention and risk reduction through opportunities at every encounter.
A brief Q&A session will follow the presentation. Also, in case you can’t attend live, this event will be recorded and a link to access the recording will be sent out to all registrants after the event.
- Journal Author Spotlight on Maternal & Child Health with Dr. Daniel Frayne
Wednesday, April 26, 2:00 pm EDT
- Maternal and Child Health Series, Session 5 - Early Infant Feeding Practices
- Journal Author Spotlight on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) - Rebecca Parlakian
- Maternal and Child Health Series, Session 6 - Fatherhood Engagement
- Maternal and Child Health Series, Session 7 - Early Infant Mental Health
- Maternal and Child Health Series, Session 8 - Childhood Immunization
- Maternal and Child Health Series, Session 9 - Newborn Screening
The Newborn Behavioral Observations (NBO) System as a Form of Intervention and Support for New Parents