Virtual Event Calendar
Participate in these interactive presentations from the comfort of your home or office, without the expense and disruption of travel. Check back often for new events and be sure to mark your calendar!
In this resource
ZERO TO THREE virtual events, developed and presented by our expert staff and affiliates get you up to date on the latest research and critical information that is invaluable to the important work you do in the field.
ZERO TO THREE members have access to many of our virtual events, free of charge, as well as access to our virtual event archives. Non-members can pay a fee to participate. Interested in becoming a member? Learn more here.
Maternal and Child Health Series, Session 3 - Bilingualism in Infancy and Toddlerhood: Behaviors, Strengths, and Pathways
This presentation focuses on bilingualism in infancy and toddlerhood providing a broad understanding of what bilingualism is and various ways to support young children’s bilingual development. Participants will learn to analyze children’s speech, identify and explain the benefits of raising bilingual children, and recognize different traditional pathways to raising bilingual children.
This event is intended for a wide audience, including, but not limited to, early childhood education practitioners and supervisors, mental health professionals, early learning administrators, and community leaders.
The 45-minute presentation will be followed by a 15-minute Q&A session.
- Maternal and Child Health Series, Session 3 - Bilingualism in Infancy and Toddlerhood: Behaviors, Strengths, and Pathways
Wednesday, March 29, 2:00 pm EDT
- Journal Author Spotlight - Dr. Daniel Frayne
Wednesday, April 26, 2:00 pm EDT
- Maternal and Child Health Series, Session 4 - Early Infant Feeding Practices
- Journal Author Spotlight on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) - Rebecca Parlakian
- Maternal and Child Health Series, Session 5 - Dads are More Than Babysitters: The Unique Benefits of Fathers on Young Children’s Development
- Maternal and Child Health Series, Session 6 - Early Infant Mental Health
- Maternal and Child Health Series, Session 7 - Childhood Immunization
- Maternal and Child Health Series, Session 8 - Newborn Screening
Safe Babies Court Teams: Applying the Science of Early Childhood Development
Explore the ZERO TO THREE Critical Competencies for Infant‐Toddler Educators™ model and its professional development modules, tools, and services being developed and piloted now.