Think Babies and Vote
The Think Babies voter guide provides the information you need to show up for baby's in this year's elections.
Make your vote a vote for babies.Get Voter Guide
Clinicians’ Attending To Risks for Abuse and Neglect During COVID-19: A Guided Reflection
This webinar outlines the clinical workforce response to risks for abuse and neglect during the COVID 19 pandemic.
In this resource
Intended audience: Mental health clinical supervisors or directors, pediatricians and developmental pediatricians, psychiatrists, or academic program leads for clinical training programs.
- Moving from psychotherapeutic goals involving change towards a disaster response modality involving stabilization, normalizing and risk reduction
- Assessing and addressing risk in the era of telehealth and virtual interactions
- Implications for working with parents/caregivers with known or suspected mental health and/or substance abuse disorders
- The burden of caring: addressing compassion fatigue, anxiety and vicarious traumatization for clinicians providing front line services and their supervisors – the importance of reflective practice and availability of reflective supervision
- Resources specific to clinical practice
Learn! with ZERO TO THREE
Explore the wide range of professional development options we offer to the early childhood workforce.
- Webinar Resources for Clinicians: Addressing Abuse and Neglect During COVID-19
- Related Critical CompetenciesTM course materials
- Resources for Professionals: Coronavirus
- Tips for Families: Coronavirus
Stay in Touch
Sign up to receive the latest coronavirus information and resources for professionals.
Program Director of Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health2028572990 firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in
On September 28th, the House Democrats released an updated version of the Health and Economic Recovery Omnibus Emergency Solutions (HEROES) Act which includes many critical supports for families. The…
On July 27th, the Senate Majority introduced a package of legislation under the umbrella of the Health, Economic Assistance, Liability Protection and Schools (HEALS) Act that would provide $1 trillio…
This webinar explores how Safe Babies Court Teams are integrating the Protective Factors Approach into their practice.