Meeting the Challenge Full Report
This article, released in June 2014, discusses how the most recent ELC grantees (Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Vermont) are targeting infants and toddlers.
The full article explores topics including:
- Developing and Integrating Early Learning Guidelines for Infants and Toddlers
- Professional Development of the Infant-Toddler Workforce
- Expansion of Home Visiting
- Building Capacity in High-Need Communities
- Engaging and Supporting Families
- Connecting Families to Appropriate Services
Additional resources and excerpts from the full article can be found here.
Read more about:
This PowerPoint presentation emphasizes the importance of supporting early learning beginning from birth and provides information on how the unique needs of infants and toddlers can be addressed in e…
This annotated bibliography includes resources from the ZERO TO THREE Policy Center and the former National Infant & Toddler Child Care Initiative at ZERO TO THREE. The resources are organized by the…
This excerpt from "Meeting the Challenge: How the Newest Early Learning Challenge Grantees Can Meet the Needs of Infants and Toddlers" discusses grantees’ plans to develop professional development op…