Meeting the Challenge Full Report
This article, released in June 2014, discusses how the most recent ELC grantees (Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Vermont) are targeting infants and toddlers.
The full article explores topics including:
- Developing and Integrating Early Learning Guidelines for Infants and Toddlers
- Professional Development of the Infant-Toddler Workforce
- Expansion of Home Visiting
- Building Capacity in High-Need Communities
- Engaging and Supporting Families
- Connecting Families to Appropriate Services
Additional resources and excerpts from the full article can be found here.
Read more about:
In December 2011, nine states were awarded four-year Race to the Top Early Learning Challenge (ELC) grants. Here's how they will improve early learning and development programs.
This excerpt from "Meeting the Challenge: How the Newest Early Learning Challenge Grantees Can Meet the Needs of Infants and Toddlers" discusses grantees’ plans to engage and support families.
This excerpt from "Meeting the Challenge: How the Newest Early Learning Challenge Grantees Can Meet the Needs of Infants and Toddlers" discusses grantees’ plans to develop and integrate Early Learnin…