Meeting the Challenge Full Report
This article, released in June 2014, discusses how the most recent ELC grantees (Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Vermont) are targeting infants and toddlers.
The full article explores topics including:
- Developing and Integrating Early Learning Guidelines for Infants and Toddlers
- Professional Development of the Infant-Toddler Workforce
- Expansion of Home Visiting
- Building Capacity in High-Need Communities
- Engaging and Supporting Families
- Connecting Families to Appropriate Services
Additional resources and excerpts from the full article can be found here.
Read more about:
Here's how grant recipients are improving the quality of care infants and toddlers receive while their parents are working, and increasing the likelihood that very young children are screened for hea…
This excerpt from "Meeting the Challenge: How the Newest Early Learning Challenge Grantees Can Meet the Needs of Infants and Toddlers" discusses grantees’ plans to build capacity in high-need communi…
This excerpt from "Meeting the Challenge: How the Newest Early Learning Challenge Grantees Can Meet the Needs of Infants and Toddlers" discusses grantees’ plans to connect families to appropriate ser…