ZERO TO THREE works to ensure that babies and toddlers benefit from the early connections that are critical to their well-being and development.
- Our mission is to ensure that all babies and toddlers have a strong start in life.
- At ZERO TO THREE we envision a society that has the knowledge and will to support all infants and toddlers in reaching their full potential.
- Our Core Values Statement: We believe that how we do our work is as important as what we do. Learn more about our mission and vision.
Founded in 1977 by leading researchers and clinicians in diverse disciplines focused on child development, the global non-profit organization now reaches millions of parents, professionals and policymakers each year.
ZERO TO THREE has advanced the proven power of nurturing relationships by transforming the science of early childhood into helpful resources, practical tools and responsive policies for millions of parents, professionals and policymakers. Explore the scope of our work and our impact through our logic model.
As a membership-based organization, we take a unique approach to child development by connecting those who can truly make a difference in the life of a child with the research, resources and tools they need.
- We lead a number of private and public initiatives while frequently partnering with other leaders in the child development field.
- The ZERO TO THREE Policy Center is an independent, non-partisan research-based voice that educates the public and political leaders about the unique developmental needs of babies and toddlers. We advance policy solutions designed to support and strengthen families, raise awareness and promote action on behalf of babies and toddlers.
- 2020: From Infant to Infinite Possibilities
- 2019: Thriving
- 2018: The Power of Connection
- 2017: A Bright Future
ZERO TO THREE works to ensure that babies and toddlers benefit from the early connections that are critical to their well-being and development. Investments in ZERO TO THREE allow us to extend our work of ensuring all babies have a strong start in life.
ZERO TO THREE is supported by federal, state and local government grants and contracts, foundation and corporate grants as well as by individual donations. As part of our commitment to accountability and transparency, we invite you to review our audited financial statements.
Executive Management Team & Senior Leadership
Learn more about our Executive Management Team and Senior Leadership
Board of Directors
Meet our Board Officers and Board Members
ZERO TO THREE Staff
- We have more than 200 employees living and working throughout the United States.
- ZERO TO THREE values cultural and professional diversity among its staff and is widely recognized as an outstanding place to work.
- ZERO TO THREE is an equal opportunity employer.
ZERO TO THREE Leadership Development Institute
- The Institute is comprised of the ZERO TO THREE Fellowship Program and the Academy of ZERO TO THREE Fellows.
- The Fellowship Program is our international program that brings together professionals from diverse disciplines and sectors who are committed to enhancing their leadership capacity to advance change on behalf of infants, toddlers, and their families.
- The Academy is the alumni network of over 280 fellows who have completed the fellowship program since its founding in 1981.
- Learn more about our ZERO TO THREE Fellows.