Be a Big Voice for Little Kids
Our agenda is simple. The ZERO TO THREE Policy Center promotes good health, strong families and positive early learning experiences for all infants and toddlers, with special emphasis on those who are overburdened and under-resourced. Sign up to get engaged and use your knowledge and expertise to impact public policy and make a difference in the lives of infants and toddlers.
- Learn more about the issues that impact a baby’s strong, healthy development.
- Read our bimonthly e-newsletter, The Baby Monitor, on policy and advocacy news.
- Access the latest resources from our work in federal, state and local policy.
Be an Advocate:
- Speak out in support of better policies for babies and toddlers with Think Babies™.
- Receive the latest advocacy resources and action alerts about policies and events that matter to you.
- Share the Think Babies message directly to policymakers through email, calls, and social media and be a champion for the policy solutions that ensure babies and families have what they need to thrive.
Please note that we ask for your street address to determine your elected officials and share information about opportunities to advocate for babies and toddlers in your nearby community.