Join this year's early childhood conference in Long Beach California.
ZERO TO THREE’s LEARN Conference is the go-to event for professionals from across the early childhood field seeking to advance their knowledge and practice.
Our early childhood conference offers a range of learning experiences featuring the latest research, promising practices and policy strategies.
Proposals for 2024 are no longer being accepted.
Join our email list for information about our 2025 event!
ZERO TO THREE invites four types of proposals for the 2024 LEARN Conference:
- Poster Presentations
- Baby Talks (grouped 10-minute presentations & discussion)
- Lecture Sessions (60-minute presentations)
- Issue Intensives (120-minute presentations & interactive activities)
Proposals should feature content that is:
- relevant to professionals working with and on behalf of children under 5 years old (including those in the prenatal period) and their families
- grounded in the domains from the ZERO TO THREE Competencies for Prenatal to Age 5 Professionals
- focused on addressing and advancing equity
Find out more about submission guidelines on the call for proposals submission site.