Strolling Thunder Is Back – and Virtual!
Do you know a family who wants to turn their Members of Congress into champions for babies?
Then we need your help! Interest forms are due on March 5.Learn More
Vol 36 No 6 Stories From Field 2016
The annual “Stories From the Field” issue of the ZERO TO THREE Journal is a particular pleasure to create due to the window it offers into the professional lives of our colleagues and the lived experiences of families.
In this issue the authors explore:
- The impact of refugees from around the world as a growing population in primary care settings.
- The development of early childhood or “baby courts” as a much-needed improvement in the child welfare system for families with the youngest children.
- How a trauma-informed parent group intervention for families with young children, the Attachment Vitamins Program, provides a relational psychoeducational intervention based on the principles of Child-Parent Psychotherapy.
- The FAN (Facilitating Attuned Interactions) approach to supporting trauma-informed practices in programs where past or present trauma may be affecting a family in some way.
- A set of 21 Parent-Child Relationship Competencies that function as a map for assessment and treatment planning.
Become a ZERO TO THREE Member
Not a Member? Join today and gain access to this issue and many other exclusive resources! Current subscribers can upgrade their subscription by calling 1-800-899-4301.