Early Head Start Advocacy Toolkit
Created more than 25 years ago, Early Head Start’s comprehensive approach is proven to support what all babies need to thrive: good health, strong families, and positive early learning experiences.
Spread the Think Babies message and take action using our resources and tools below.
Urge your policymakers to Think Babies™ by supporting Early Head Start with this this advocacy toolkit:
- Learn more about Early Head Start in our brief.
- Engage fellow community members and your policymakers in conversations about Early Head Start using our talking points.
- Share social graphics that highlight Early Head Start.
- Submit an op-ed to your local newspaper about the need for Early Head Start in your community.
- Explore related resources.
Be a Big Voice for Little Kids
Bring attention to what babies and their families need to thrive.