Early Head Start Advocacy Toolkit
Created more than 25 years ago, Early Head Start’s comprehensive approach is proven to support what all babies need to thrive: good health, strong families, and positive early learning experiences. Spread the Think Babies message and take action using our resources and tools below.
Urge your policymakers to Think Babies™ by supporting Early Head Start with this this advocacy toolkit:
- Learn more about Early Head Start in our brief.
- Engage fellow community members and your policymakers in conversations about Early Head Start using our talking points.
- Share social graphics that highlight Early Head Start.
- Submit an op-ed to your local newspaper about the need for Early Head Start in your community.
- Explore related resources.
Join Think Babies!
When you sign up, you will receive the latest information and action alerts about policies and events that matter to you!
Early Head Start Brief