National Parent Survey
ZERO TO THREE and the Bezos Family Foundation are excited to share the findings from a comprehensive research effort of parents of children aged birth to five.
Tuning In: Parents of Young Children Tell Us What They Think, Know and Need is the result of this large-scale research effort. The survey, conducted in October 2015, examines parenthood from the perspective of Millennial and Generation X parents.
The findings reveal important insights about:
- What parents of young children know and don’t know about child and brain development, and the impact of early experiences on children’s growth and learning;
- The challenges parents struggle with most;
- How parents’ own childhood experience influence their child-rearing;
- What kind of parenting information they need and how they want it delivered; and
- More on parents’ beliefs, goals, and experiences when it comes to parenting children under the age of five years.
Explore the featured resources below, and view all materials here.