This global pandemic calls for us to be creative about staying connected, focusing on our well-being, and sharing information. It also means we must advocate on behalf of babies, families, and early childhood development professionals across the country.
How has Coronavirus impacted you?
Share your joys and challenges with us as you care for yourself, your little ones, and others. And let us know what resources would be helpful to have. We’re here to listen, support, and strengthen our community.
Need some tips for at-home play and talking about the Coronavirus with toddlers? Visit zerotothree.org/coronavirusoffsite link.
Get involved as ZERO TO THREE works with policymakers to address COVID-19: zerotothree.org/covidpolicyoffsite link.
In need of immediate help? Reach out to these hotlines.
- Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline: Call 1-800-4-1-CHILD (1-800-422-4453) then push 1 to talk. Hotline available 24/7.
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children: Call 24-hour hotline at 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678).
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: Call 1-800-799-7233 or 1-800-787-3224 for TTY. Hotline available 24/7.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call 24-hour lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) or 1-800-799 4889 for TTY.
- Stop It Now!: Call 1-888-PREVENT (1-888-773-8368). Helpline available Monday-Friday, 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm EST.
- The National Deaf Domestic Violence Hotline: Crisis line available 24/7 for the Deaf, Deaf-Blind, and Deaf-disabled. Call 1-855-812-1001.