This webinar outlines the home visitor response to risks for abuse and neglect during the COVID 19 pandemic.
Intended audience: Home visitation program supervisors, directors, or administrators.
- Restraints on home visitation protocols due to social distancing restrictions – implications for opening/closing cases, virtual intervention technology and assessing and addressing risk for potential abuse and neglect
- Where in-person home visiting is still allowed, concerns around personal safety and how that may impact ability to assess/address potential risk for abuse or neglect
- Consider the impact of mental health and substance abuse problems for some parents in home visiting programs and their contribution to increase in risk for abuse and neglect
- The importance of reflective practice for home visitors as their service delivery changes during the pandemic
INSERT CTA BOX HERE
- Webinar Resources: Addressing Abuse and Neglect During COVID-19
- Related Critical CompetenciesTM course materials
- Resources for Professionals: Coronavirus
- Tips for Families: Coronavirus
Stay in Touch
Sign up to receive the latest coronavirus information and resources for professionals.
ADD CTA BOX