Strolling Thunder 2021
Babies from all 50 states and DC have a message to deliver to Congress:
Push babies to the top of your priority list!Join the virtual rally on May 17
Meeting the Developmental Needs of Infant and Toddlers in the Child Welfare System
This webinar featured ZERO TO THREE's report, A Call to Action on Behalf of Maltreated Infants and Toddlers.
Download the webinar materials, including speaker bios and their Power Point Presentations.
- Meeting the Developmental Needs of Infants and Toddlers in the Child Welfare System
- The Status of Infants in Foster Care
- Impact of Maltreatment on Early Childhood Development
- Improving the Lives of Infants and Toddlers in the Arkansas Child Welfare System
- Framework for a Developmental Approach to Child Welfare
- Speaker Biographies
You might also be interested in
The federal American Rescue Plan Act provides critical and unprecedented opportunities for states to support infants and toddlers and their families.
While much attention was on the national stage in November 2020, important movement for babies and their families was also occurring via state and community ballot initiatives across the country.
As states across the nation make difficult decisions about how to move forward, the outlook is grim. Without the federal aid mentioned above, the hits to state budgets will be severe and long lasting…
On September 28th, the House Democrats released an updated version of the Health and Economic Recovery Omnibus Emergency Solutions (HEROES) Act which includes many critical supports for families. The…