Meeting the Developmental Needs of Infant and Toddlers in the Child Welfare System
This webinar featured ZERO TO THREE's report, A Call to Action on Behalf of Maltreated Infants and Toddlers.
Download the webinar materials, including speaker bios and their Power Point Presentations.
- Speaker Biographies
- Framework for a Developmental Approach to Child Welfare
- Improving the Lives of Infants and Toddlers in the Arkansas Child Welfare System
- Impact of Maltreatment on Early Childhood Development
- The Status of Infants in Foster Care
- Meeting the Developmental Needs of Infants and Toddlers in the Child Welfare System
You might also be interested in
This article summarizes key themes from Minnesota's role in a convening of states and jurisdictions centered around improving state policies supporting Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health assess…
ZERO TO THREE launched the Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Financing Policy Project (IECMH-FPP) in 2016. The purpose was to support states’ advancement of IECMH assessment, diagnosis, and t…