Meeting the Developmental Needs of Infant and Toddlers in the Child Welfare System
This webinar featured ZERO TO THREE's report, A Call to Action on Behalf of Maltreated Infants and Toddlers.
Download the webinar materials, including speaker bios and their Power Point Presentations.
- Meeting the Developmental Needs of Infants and Toddlers in the Child Welfare System
- The Status of Infants in Foster Care
- Impact of Maltreatment on Early Childhood Development
- Improving the Lives of Infants and Toddlers in the Arkansas Child Welfare System
- Framework for a Developmental Approach to Child Welfare
- Speaker Biographies
You might also be interested in
This webinar explores how Safe Babies Court Teams are integrating the Protective Factors Approach into their practice.
This webinar explores and reflects on the many changes for infants, toddlers, young children and their caregivers as well as the importance of helping them cope and reduce stress during COVID-19.
On May 12, House Democrats introduced the Health and Economic Recovery Omnibus Emergency Solutions Act (HEROES Act) that included many important provisions for families with young children.
This webinar outlines the home visitor response to risks for abuse and neglect during the COVID 19 pandemic.