Meeting the Developmental Needs of Infant and Toddlers in the Child Welfare System
This webinar featured ZERO TO THREE's report, A Call to Action on Behalf of Maltreated Infants and Toddlers.
Download the webinar materials, including speaker bios and their Power Point Presentations.
- Meeting the Developmental Needs of Infants and Toddlers in the Child Welfare System
- The Status of Infants in Foster Care
- Impact of Maltreatment on Early Childhood Development
- Improving the Lives of Infants and Toddlers in the Arkansas Child Welfare System
- Framework for a Developmental Approach to Child Welfare
- Speaker Biographies
You might also be interested in
Early Head Start (EHS) federal funding is an essential component of a state’s approach to providing high quality services to infants, toddlers and their families. Many states, however, are providing …
Early Milestones Colorado recently awarded Early Childhood Workforce Innovation Grants to multiple groups across the state.
A new California bill requires implicit bias training for all healthcare professionals working in perinatal services.