Meeting the Developmental Needs of Infant and Toddlers in the Child Welfare System
This webinar featured ZERO TO THREE's report, A Call to Action on Behalf of Maltreated Infants and Toddlers.
Download the webinar materials, including speaker bios and their Power Point Presentations.
- Speaker Biographies
- Framework for a Developmental Approach to Child Welfare
- Improving the Lives of Infants and Toddlers in the Arkansas Child Welfare System
- Impact of Maltreatment on Early Childhood Development
- The Status of Infants in Foster Care
- Meeting the Developmental Needs of Infants and Toddlers in the Child Welfare System
You might also be interested in
District of Columbia Mayor Muriel Bowser launched the Early Learning Quality Improvement Network (QIN) on March 23, 2015.
In 2012, Wisconsin reapplied for and was awarded the Race to the Top Early Learning Challenge (RTT-ELC) grant and proposed the following targets to improve its early learning and development (ELD) sy…
Wisconsin carried out a proactive and comprehensive set of strategies that address multiple barriers and build an I-ECMH system.