Meeting the Developmental Needs of Infant and Toddlers in the Child Welfare System
This webinar featured ZERO TO THREE's report, A Call to Action on Behalf of Maltreated Infants and Toddlers.
Download the webinar materials, including speaker bios and their Power Point Presentations.
- Speaker Biographies
- Framework for a Developmental Approach to Child Welfare
- Improving the Lives of Infants and Toddlers in the Arkansas Child Welfare System
- Impact of Maltreatment on Early Childhood Development
- The Status of Infants in Foster Care
- Meeting the Developmental Needs of Infants and Toddlers in the Child Welfare System
You might also be interested in
Designed to help communities start or expand their efforts to meet the needs of families whose infants and toddlers are in foster care, the new ZERO TO THREE Guide to Implementing the Safe Babies Cou…
Parents of children under age two in Alaska obtained vital information about how they can support their children’s healthy development and early learning at Babies on Track premiere events that took …
The Colorado legislature passed three bipartisan bills to reform the state’s child care subsidy program in May 2014. The bills aimed to increase the affordability of child care, ease burdens for work…