Meeting the Developmental Needs of Infant and Toddlers in the Child Welfare System
This webinar featured ZERO TO THREE's report, A Call to Action on Behalf of Maltreated Infants and Toddlers.
Download the webinar materials, including speaker bios and their Power Point Presentations.
- Speaker Biographies
- Framework for a Developmental Approach to Child Welfare
- Improving the Lives of Infants and Toddlers in the Arkansas Child Welfare System
- Impact of Maltreatment on Early Childhood Development
- The Status of Infants in Foster Care
- Meeting the Developmental Needs of Infants and Toddlers in the Child Welfare System
You might also be interested in
The ZERO TO THREE Policy Center is currently accepting applications from states for participation in a virtual community of practice (CoP) focused on enhancing mental health capacity in home visiting…
Best Beginnings, the prenatal-to-three committee of Oregon’s Early Learning Council, recently developed a plan to strengthen the state’s home visiting system.