Meeting the Developmental Needs of Infant and Toddlers in the Child Welfare System
This webinar featured ZERO TO THREE's report, A Call to Action on Behalf of Maltreated Infants and Toddlers.
Download the webinar materials, including speaker bios and their Power Point Presentations.
- Speaker Biographies
- Framework for a Developmental Approach to Child Welfare
- Improving the Lives of Infants and Toddlers in the Arkansas Child Welfare System
- Impact of Maltreatment on Early Childhood Development
- The Status of Infants in Foster Care
- Meeting the Developmental Needs of Infants and Toddlers in the Child Welfare System
You might also be interested in
Last month, Governor Cuomo’s office announced the award of $6.5 million to 17 pediatric and family medical practices across the state to implement HealthySteps.
The sturdy cardboard boxes are designed to serve as an infant’s safe sleeping space for the first months of life.