ZERO TO THREE Expert Faculty guide a cohort of coaches (or other TA providers, or program leaders responsible for coaching) through an intensive program that equips them with strategies and resources to help their coaches reflect on, practice and advance the Critical Competencies.
The program includes five components along with a robust suite of e-resources:
- ZERO TO THREE Critical Competencies for Infant-Toddler Educators Online Course (13 modules)
- Orientation web meeting (75 minutes)
- ZERO TO THREE Critical Competencies for Infant-Toddler Educators (virtual) 2-Day Coaches Seminar
- Cohort wrap-up web meeting (75 minutes)
- Additional coaching support (faculty virtual office hours, and online coaches and adult educator communities)